Monday, January 18, 2010

What's for dinner?

I have no idea.  I have lots of individual pieces but nothing that binds everything together.  I have one can of crushed tomatoes.  I have some all beef meatballs in our freezer.

Dinner one night = pasta and meat balls

I have a ton of tunafish in the pantry, with loads of pasta.  I could make a noodle, tuna dish, but there will be significant protest.  There usually is when we introduce something new.

I have ground turkey in the freezer, but no cheese for tacos.    I don't have any tortillas and I have only 4 shells left. 

We used up all the pancake mix yesterday.  I don't have any bread or waffles.  I do have eggs, but only one of the kids likes eggs.

I have frozen chicken thighs and drumsticks.  I could do something with those, but what?  I usually only use the thighs but not the drumsticks.  Further research is required.

We have lots of soup, but no makings for grill cheese.  Remember, no bread?  But we do have Cheese Nips so we could have soup with cheese nips.

I have potato latkes in the freezer, there are six in the package.  We could ahve those with apple sauce and sour cream.

I also have some country style pork in the freezer.  I used some of it yesterday to make beans and pork.  Beans were under done so I am cooking them further today.